Terms and conditions
Matics Manufacturing Analytics Ltd. Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use governs our relationship with you in relation to this website (the "Terms"). Matics Manufacturing Analytics Ltd, CN# 512873399 (the "Company"), reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, and without actual notice to you. By entering and/or using Company's web site (the "Web Site") following any modification to the Terms, you agree to be bound by any such modification to the Terms.
If you disagree with any part of these Terms, please do not use our website.
The term 'Matics' and/or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owners of this website and their affiliates and subsidiaries and is used only for convenience and not intended to be an accurate description of ownership, operation or corporate/legal relationships. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The Web Site is intended to provide general information about the Company and its Matics products brand to potential customers, business partners, investors, and employees. Such information about the Company may include, without limitation, a description of its products and services, financial performance, and potential employment opportunities.
2. If you are Matics' customer or you'd like to become one or to use Matics' services, you may find Company's Software as a Service (SAAS) Agreement at https://matics.live/saas-agreement.
3. As between Matics and you, Matics is the sole owner of all content on the Web Site including, without limitation, all trademarks, copyrights (including, but not limited to, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, selections, collections, compilations, and arrangements), and other intellectual property rights thereto. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms.
4. Matics is the owner of several trade names, copyrights, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights. Such rights are the sole property of Matics, and the mention of products or services which are subject to such rights in this Web Site does not grant any license to use such intellectual property rights by any third party.
5. Matics may use, on this Web Site, technology to collect information about the use of the Web Site. For example, browser information, search history, exit point, use time, platform type, operating system information, number of clicks and cookies. This technology does not identify you personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of the Web Site.
6. Matics or any third parties do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Web Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Matics does not warrant or guarantee: (i) that any portion of the Web Site will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; or (ii) that access to the Web Site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
7. Your use of any information or materials on this Web Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
8. Unauthorized use of this Web Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites. It is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms of service of such linked sites as well as with any other obligation under copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, privacy, security, and export laws related to the use of such linked sites and any content contained thereon. Matics reserves the exclusive right, at its sole discretion, to add, change, decline, or remove, without notice, any feature or link to any of the Linked Sites from its Web Site and/or introduce different features or links to different users.
10. Unless specifically requested and regarding the use of the Web Site, Matics does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Web Site, any of its services, by e-mail, or in any other way. By submitting or sending information or other material to Matics you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material. By submitting or sending information or other material to Matics, you grant Matics the royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also warrant that any "moral rights" in posted materials have been waived. You agree and acknowledge that by using this Web Site, any and all communications and/or information transmitted by you to or through the Web Site will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Matics and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising in any way from your use of the Web Site or the placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the Web Site by you.
12. Law Bindings: Matics will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public. Furthermore, Matics reserves the right to disclose any information obtained from or about you, including but not limited to personally identifiable information, data obtained from internet protocol addresses and clickstream data, to third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or sale of all or substantially all of Matics assets.
13. Links to other sites: Matics website may contain links to other websites. Matics is not responsible for other web sites' privacy policies or the content of such other sites.
14. Communication with Matics: please send any questions or comments regarding this Terms and / or privacy issues regarding this Web Site to the following mailbox: .
15. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Israel.