We are a team of experts dedicated to making you reach your full operational potential
Imagine your very own guide whispering over your shoulder the exact data you need when you need it to make a production decision, or giving you a digital nudge when it’s time to start your quality test. Matics is like your personal production guide, informing you with actionable insights via a real-time operational intelligence (RtOI) platform.
Matics, trusted by hundreds of factories around the world, is a new generation of manufacturing execution systems (MES) leveraging emerging smart technology. It delivers a holistic view, centralizing control of your production floor and infusing the whole enterprise – from the factory floor to the executive table – with real-time data analytics. Our solution rapidly deploys in a secure, cloud-based, non-disruptive, modular and scalable way.
Who We Are
We are a diverse group of experienced industry experts and technologists. We are dedicated to our customers’ manufacturing success. We developed a solution universally used by every member of the manufacturing team to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
Matics in numbers
after Matics implementation
Interested in being part of a multi-discipline team of Industrial and computer engineers, working directly with customers and partners around the globe?
We are looking for an energetic and professional Customer Success Manager.
You will be responsible for developing global customer relationships and promote retention and loyalty. You will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. Besides, you will represent the voice of the customer and influence the product development roadmap.
- 4+ years of proven experience in international customer success or technical integration
- Native English and high-level Spanish speaker (advantage for multiple languages)
- Excellent client-facing communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders, manage customer expectations and meet deadlines.
- Tech-savvy, excellent analytical skills, and detail-oriented.
- Pro-active, creative, and flexible approach with a “can-do” attitude.
- Passionate about working with customers.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Well organized with an ability to manage large amounts of information from various sources, and the ability to prioritize and balance portfolio of active customers in different stages of their lifecycle.
- A team player.
- Associates degree in Industrial Engineering (advantage)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a highly committed, team player International Technical Customer Success, to join our fast-growing High-Tech SAAS Company.
As a focal point to our customers, you will need to improve our overall customers experience by analyzing and supporting their knowledge transfer tools and constantly look for solutions to problems by providing fast and professional responses.
- 2+ years of proven experience in technical customer support
- TCP/IP network and WIFI MESH deployment understanding
- Experience with SQL queries
- Linux – basic knowledge – advantage
- Interfaces & mapping understanding – advantage
- Working with JIRA
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong training capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- A team player and quick learner
- English – high level, both written & verbal
- Multiple languages – Spanish, Italian, German – advantage
Please email us at email@example.com
Matics is looking for an Office Manager (part time position) to join our team.
As our Office Manager, you will play an incredibly important role in maintaining our growing company. You will be working closely with the company’s accounting, HR, and manage all site administration including:
- Provide ongoing administrative support to all staff and management including CEO calendar management
- Manage day-to-day office maintenance, supplies, food & beverage, equipment, parking, etc.
- Manage and maintain submission of employee reports (expenses and attendance)
- Manage travel expense reports. Conduct research, negotiate and help arrange travel, hotel and ground transportation as needed
- Facilitate and coordinate the logistics of onboarding/offboarding processes
- Support company’s social events (happy hours, trips and activities)
- HR admin tasks – assist in coordinating and scheduling interviews
- Perform other administrative duties and special projects as required
- Proven experience as an office manager in a start-up environment
- Positive, get-things-done, can-do attitude, service-oriented person
- Exceptional organizational, planning and time management capabilities
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Hebrew
- Fast thinker, problem solver and result-driven
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Strong desire to contribute to our growth, culture, and success
What we offer:
- Part-time position – 50% (4 or 5 working days)
- Our offices are located in Matam – Haifa
Matics is a workplace which encourages an open culture. Everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. We are passionate about innovation and striving for success.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org