We are a team of experts dedicated to making you reach your full operational potential
Imagine your very own guide whispering over your shoulder the exact data you need when you need it to make a production decision, or giving you a digital nudge when it’s time to start your quality test. Matics is like your personal production guide, informing you with actionable insights via a real-time operational intelligence (RtOI) platform.
Matics, trusted by hundreds of factories around the world, is a new generation of manufacturing execution systems (MES) leveraging emerging smart technology. It delivers a holistic view, centralizing control of your production floor and infusing the whole enterprise – from the factory floor to the executive table – with real-time data analytics. Our solution rapidly deploys in a secure, cloud-based, non-disruptive, modular and scalable way.
Who We Are
We are a diverse group of experienced industry experts and technologists. We are dedicated to our customers’ manufacturing success. We developed a solution universally used by every member of the manufacturing team to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
Matics in numbers
after Matics implementation
Interested in being part of a multi-discipline team of Industrial and computer engineers, working directly with customers and partners around the globe?
We are looking for an energetic and professional Customer Success Manager.
You will be responsible for developing global customer relationships and promote retention and loyalty. You will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. Besides, you will represent the voice of the customer and influence the product development roadmap.
- 4+ years of proven experience in international customer success or technical integration
- Native English and high-level Spanish speaker (advantage for multiple languages)
- Excellent client-facing communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders, manage customer expectations and meet deadlines.
- Tech-savvy, excellent analytical skills, and detail-oriented.
- Pro-active, creative, and flexible approach with a “can-do” attitude.
- Passionate about working with customers.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Well organized with an ability to manage large amounts of information from various sources, and the ability to prioritize and balance portfolio of active customers in different stages of their lifecycle.
- A team player.
- Associates degree in Industrial Engineering (advantage)
Please email us at email@example.com
Matics is looking for a highly committed, experienced Technical Customer Support Specialist to join our growing company.
Matics is a Real-Time Operational Intelligence (RtOI) solution that instantly digitalizes manufacturing shop-floors by aggregating high-resolution multi-source data from any ERP, MES, or machine on-site, fusing that information with historical data and advanced to yield contextually relevant decision-ready insights that can be used to improve communication, optimize production efficiency, and provide key stakeholders with an accurate overview of the state of current and future production anywhere, from any device. Matics is operating in more than 15 countries, with more than 2000 machines connected worldwide.
As a focal point to our customers, you will need to improve our overall customers experience by analyzing and supporting their knowledge transfer tools and constantly look for solutions to problems by providing fast and professional responses. You will have to:
- Gain expertise in Matics product and system to troubleshoot product, infrastructure and communication issues
- Respond to technical support inquiries quickly and accurately via chat and JIRA
- Take ownership of both local and international customer reported issues end to end
- Work collaboratively with sales, success, and other teams to ensure smooth operation and best experience for our customers
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships
- Practical engineering Software / Industry and Management
- 2+ years of proven experience in technical customer support – Advantage
- Customer oriented
- Have genuine curiosity and passion for solving problems and making customers happy
- Self-motivated, a team player with high level of dedication
- Fast learner, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal) in both English and Hebrew
- Multiple languages – Spanish, Italian, German – an advantage
What we offer:
Matics is a workplace which encourages an open culture. Everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. We are passionate about innovation and striving for success.
Our offices are located in Matam – Haifa and we are working in Hybrid model
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org