We are a team of experts dedicated to making you reach your full operational potential
Imagine your very own guide whispering over your shoulder the exact data you need when you need it to make a production decision, or giving you a digital nudge when it’s time to start your quality test. Matics is like your personal production guide, informing you with actionable insights via a real-time operational intelligence (RtOI) platform.
Matics, trusted by hundreds of factories around the world, is a new generation of manufacturing execution systems (MES) leveraging emerging smart technology. It delivers a holistic view, centralizing control of your production floor and infusing the whole enterprise – from the factory floor to the executive table – with real-time data analytics. Our solution rapidly deploys in a secure, cloud-based, non-disruptive, modular and scalable way.
Who We Are
We are a diverse group of experienced industry experts and technologists. We are dedicated to our customers’ manufacturing success. We developed a solution universally used by every member of the manufacturing team to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
Matics in numbers
after Matics implementation
Meet some of our customers
Matics is one of the leading companies in the automated Industry 4.0 industry. We are looking to hire a talented Sales Development Representative (SDR) professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of an exciting journey and working on the most innovative SAAS industry 4.0 solutions, Matics is the place to grow your career.
Responsibilities of Sales Development Representative
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support senior sales team members and other sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generation efforts
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling introductions and follow-ups with the sales representatives
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and build the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with the sales team by bringing creative and innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
Qualifications of Sales Development Representative
- Flawless English communication skills, both written and oral– must
- Demonstrated ability to work solo, as well as being a productive team member
- Strong work ethics, eagerness to learn, and ability to develop new connections with prospects
- Previous experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications, while keeping track of dead-end leads
- An advantage for experience as an SDR or Inside Sales for companies with SaaS/DaaS business model
Please email us at email@example.com