We are a team of experts dedicated to making you reach your full operational potential
Imagine your very own guide whispering over your shoulder the exact data you need when you need it to make a production decision, or giving you a digital nudge when it’s time to start your quality test. Matics is like your personal production guide, informing you with actionable insights via a real-time operational intelligence (RtOI) platform.
Matics, trusted by hundreds of factories around the world, is a new generation of manufacturing execution systems (MES) leveraging emerging smart technology. It delivers a holistic view, centralizing control of your production floor and infusing the whole enterprise – from the factory floor to the executive table – with real-time data analytics. Our solution rapidly deploys in a secure, cloud-based, non-disruptive, modular and scalable way.
Who We Are
We are a diverse group of experienced industry experts and technologists. We are dedicated to our customers’ manufacturing success. We developed a solution universally used by every member of the manufacturing team to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
Matics in numbers
after Matics implementation
Matics is looking for an energetic and professional Customer Success Manager to join the team.
Matics is a Real-Time Operational Intelligence (RtOI) solution that instantly digitalizes manufacturing shop floors by aggregating high-resolution multi-source data from any ERP, MES, or machine on-site, fusing that information with historical data and advanced to yield contextually relevant decision-ready insights that can be used to improve communication, optimize the production efficiency, and provide key stakeholders with an accurate overview of the state of current and future production anywhere, from any device. Matics is operating in more than 15 countries, with more than 2000 machines connected worldwide.
About the role:
The primary goal is to understand our local and global customer’s needs, address technical challenges or issues they may face, provide professional training, and help them maximize the value and benefits of the Matics platform. The ideal candidate should have industrial manufacturing experience, proficiency in digital technologies, and high motivation for a customer-facing position.
Main Responsibilities & Activities:
- Onboarding and implementation support for customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with portfolio customers to retain and grow.
- Proactive Support: Monitoring the customer’s usage of the Matics platform, identifying potential issues or areas of improvement, and providing recommendations or solutions.
- Act as a customer advocate internally and influence the product development roadmap.
- Effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, R &D, sales, operations, and finance.
- Identify growth opportunities for expansion in revenue.
- Visiting customer sites across Israel and abroad.
- 4+ years of proven experience as an Excellence Manager or Production Management positions in manufacturers, or as a Post-Sales/Customer Success/Technical Integration/Control & automation expert.
- Proven experience working in/with manufacturers – is a must.
- Proven experience with implementing software/SaaS platforms – a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-oriented approach.
- Tech savvy, excellent analytical skills, and detail-oriented.
- Pro-active, creative, and flexible approach with a “can do” attitude.
- Great ambitious, problem-solving, and driving execution attitude.
- A fast learner with the ability to work independently in a multi-tasking environment.
- Outgoing, positive, and energetic personality.
- A team player, a real collaborator.
- Proficiency in English – native level preferred (advantage for multiple languages).
- Well organized with an ability to manage large amounts of information from various sources, and able to prioritize and balance portfolio of active customers in different stages of their lifecycle.
- Graduated in relevant fields (Industrial Engineering/ Computer Science/ Control & automation).
What we offer:
Matics is a workplace that encourages an open culture. Everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. We are passionate about innovation and striving for success.
Our offices are located in Matam – Haifa and we are working on a Hybrid model.
Please send your CV to email@example.com